Save the date! Open Info Day, Horizon 2020 – ‘Health, demographic change and wellbeing’ – 3 July 2019, Brussels (Charlemagne building), Belgium
With the principle of ‘better health for all’ at its core, Horizon 2020’s Societal Challenge 1 (Health, demographic change and wellbeing) focuses on:
- personalised health and care
- infectious diseases and improving global health
- innovative and sustainable health systems
- decoding the role of the environment (including climate change) for health and wellbeing
- digital transformation
- cybersecurity in health and care
Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 1 work programme for 2020 (2020 Health calls) will be expected to offer calls for proposals with an overall budget of about €650 million. Funding opportunities will be presented at the Open Info Day on 3 July.
Registrationss will open shortly on this website.
Related to the Open Info Day, but as a separate event, the EU-funded project Health-NCP-Net 2.0 is organizing a free of charge Partnering Event on 4 July in Brussels which is meant to assist you in finding the right project partners for the upcoming 2020 Health calls.
Registration via the NCP website will open shortly.