INFRASTAR Training School – 8-12 April 2019, Nantes, France
The INFRASTAR (Innovation and Networking for Fatigue and Reliability Analysis of Structures – Training for Assessment of Risk) training school aims to provide lectures and hands-on trainings to Master and PhD students, early-stage researchers, young professionals in order to be well aware of all aspects of asset management of civil infrastructures with respect to fatigue of materials, i.e. to put each individual work into perspective.
The participants will get additional knowledge about their own field but also about what is performed beforehand and afterwards.
The courses will provide multi-disciplinary and intersectoral basic concepts in three core fields:
1. Monitoring and auscultation,
2. Structural and action models and
3. Reliability, risk and decision analyses; ranging from the design to the dismantling of the structures: bridges and wind turbines.
A participant who successfully has taken part in the Infrastar training school will be able to understand:
1. How to smarten the structures and its benefits.
2. How to model structural and material behaviours of civil infrastructures under loading.
3. How to develop, perform and assess structural risks and the value of structural information.